Friday, March 19, 2004

DC in June

It seems that the only blogging I manage to regularly do regards comics previews. Ah, well, here are the DC Solicitations for June, and my eye is drawn to:

Batman Adventures TPB Vols. 1 & 2
I've heard great stuff about Templeton's work on this book. I'm not crazy about the digest size, but the price is right.

Gotham Central #20
Harvey Bullock returns. Finally.

Superman: Birthright #11
Krypton invades Earth?!? Waid better have something up his sleeve, because armies of Kryptonian survivors trouble me.

Identity Crisis #1
This looks great, but Meltzer better have enough story to fill seven whole issues.

JLA #100
Action #775 was an instant classic, so I'll give Kelly a shot here.

JLA/AVENGERS: THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION OVERSIZED SLIPCASED HC
Wow. Not that I'm spending $75 on this...but wow.

Plastic Man #7
A fill-in issue already? Good thing it's Scott Morse.

Arrowsmith: So Smart in Their Fine Uniforms TP
I knew I should have waited on the trade. It's even cheaper than the issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home