Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Curtain Call

Our 8-show run of "Godspell" had its last performance on Saturday night, and it was arguably our best one. Perhaps it was our effort to compensate for our worst show the night before. But everything fell together perfectly, and I was finally satisfied with my own song.

Then on Sunday, we took the whole set down, so now we just have memories and photos to remember it by. That, and the cast party. I was warned that there is such a thing as post-show depression, and I definitely believe I have a touch of that. Ordinary life seems too dull and routine.

I've been asked how I managed to find time to fit theater into my school schedule, and I typically respond that available time is dependant on how well you want to do in class. My only regret is that I never took hold of opportunities like this before now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home