Wednesday, January 21, 2004

DC in April

What I imagine I'm buying from DC in April:

DETECTIVE COMICS #793

Gabrych's first issue was good enough, but I suppose the next couple of issues will let me know whether I'll still be buying this title in April.

GOTHAM CENTRAL #18

BATMAN: GOTHAM CENTRAL TP


At only $10, a fantastic deal. Michael Lark's art would definitely benefit from a lack of advertisements, too. I expect I'll buy this and sell off my issues. I do wish they'd left "Batman" out of the title, though, since he's not part of the monthly title.

ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #627

Rucka's run on 'Tec was what got me reading that title, and given my love of Superman, I guess I'll give him a shot here too. The $2.50 price tag doesn't thrill me, though.

THE FLASH #209

H-E-R-O #15


I never dreamed we'd see Jerry Feldon again.

JSA #60

A new legacy hero, who's already dead? I'm curious.

PLASTIC MAN #5

"More hijinks from Woozy Winks"? I want to read about Plas' hijinks, not Woozy's.

ARROWSMITH/ASTRO CITY

FABLES: STORYBOOK LOVE TP


Probably an eBay buy.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Chandler Caulking said...

Appreciate youu blogging this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home