Monday, January 19, 2004

I'm Back!

After taking a month away from blogging, I'm back. During that time, I enjoyed my Christmas break, took a vacation with the family, and started the New Year fresh.

Two things stand out as different now. First, I'm now rehearsing for a musical production of "Godspell," which will be my first theater production. It's been great so far, and it's a wonderful release from school. Second, speaking of school, this is my last semester of law school, so my seven years at UGA are drawing to a close. My classes are relatively few, and one of them is a class on anti-terrorism taught by former Deputy Attorney General Larry Thompson. And of course, my prosecutor's internship continues.

Thus, I expect that this blog will probably chronicle a little more of my real life in the coming months, as there will be more to speak of. But I'll try to keep it interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home