Wednesday, February 23, 2005

eBayed Out

The last of my auctions ended last night. Overall, I made about $550. My "Ultimate Spider-Man" issues accounted for almost half of that. My massive JLA lot, on the other hand, went for a lot less than I'd expected. I have so many theories on what I could have done differently there, but it got over 100 hits and only 3 bids, so maybe the interest wasn't there.

Some items didn't sell even though I was sure they would, so I'll probably relist them soon, and sell off some other old comics and toys at the same time. Right now I just have a lot of packages to get out.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full featured online auction. Bidz offers superior service and an outstanding opportunity for buyers, sellers and affiliates alike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home