Saturday, October 02, 2004

Comics in December

Somehow, I allowed the entire month of September to slip by without a single blog post. What's even more pitiful is that I haven't been too busy; rather, I've let an awful lot of unproductive time slip by. So to get back in the habit, something simple:

Astro City: The Dark Age #1

Good things come to those who wait.

Captain America & The Falcon #10
Ex Machina #7
Flash #217
Gotham Central #26
JLA # 109


Busiek got this one back on my list.

JSA #68
Plastic Man #13
Ultimate Spider-Man #70


Thanks to its speedy shipping schedule, Ultimate Spidey now has a higher cover number than JSA. Weird.

DC also puts out a "New Frontier" trade paperback of the first three issues of the mini-series. I might've sprung for a single trade, but now I'm just holding out for a hardcover. As cheap as December looks to be, I can afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home