Friday, October 17, 2003

TV: Catches and Casualties

With a couple of weeks behind me, how have those new shows I reviewed fared?

I haven't seen "The Hander" since I last reviewed it, and I don't miss it. I wanted to catch last week's ep with Joe going undercover, but I can't say I was terribly disappointed in missing it.

On the other hand, I was annoyed that I missed the last "Alias" ep. It could still fall off my radar, but right now I still want to tune in.

"The West Wing" has barely crossed my mind. No loss there.

I caught a few minutes of "Karen Sisco" on Wednesday, but then opted to watch "Law & Order" instead. "Sisco"s a nice enough show, but if I'm going to start watching TV at 10 pm on Wednesdays, L&O wins, hands down. (As a prosecutor-in-training, Jack McCoy is my new hero.)

And I'm still avoiding "Whoopi" at all costs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home