Sunday, April 11, 2004

My Weekly TV Habits

I watch a fair bit of television. Not as much as I used to, but I do follow a decent number of shows. What are they?

Sunday - The Simpsons; Malcolm in the Middle; Arrested Development; Alias. The heaviest night of the week, and the last three programs air opposite each other. I also watch CBS Sunday Morning, when I'm up in time.

Monday - The Bernie Mac Show, although I haven't seen it since it moved from Sundays.

Tuesday - 24 and Scrubs. Again, shows that air simultaneously.

Wednesday - Smallville. Usually watched at a friend's place.

Thursday, Friday & Saturday - Nothing. Scrubs got moved, and Wonderfalls got cancelled. 'Must See TV' it ain't.

There are also a handful of programs I'll tune into occasionally. The Screensavers leads this pack, as it's a daily show. Law & Order, L&O: CI, King of the Hill and Joan of Arcadia will sometimes get me to tune in, but not on a regular basis. I constantly forget to tape Fillmore, because it's aired at 5 am on Sundays. I would consistently tune into The Daily Show if I got Comedy Central, but I don't. The same can be said for some Cartoon Network shows, too.

That's a total of 5 1/2 hours of regular prime-time programming a week, when everything's new. I guess I'm not as addicted to TV as I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home