Wednesday, November 19, 2003

The Peanut Butter Solution

Leonard Pitts decries the societal impulses that have now created the instant PB&J sandwich. I've had much the same thoughts ever since Smuckers started selling PB&J Uncrustables last year. If you're too busy to fix a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, there's too much going on in your life.

I frequently chastise myself for not getting enough done in my day, but that's typically because I inevitably waste large parts of the day that could be better utilized. Throughout my college years, I've come to appreciate the need to take time out regularly, hence my continued involvement in non-law school activities, for example. But I still frequently waste too much time online. If only I could keep my day more structured, I could keep all of my down time and still get more done than I do now. If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home