Thursday, October 30, 2003

Good-bye IE, Hello Mozilla

Late last week, I finally got fed up with Internet Explorer. The popup ads were incredibly annoying, up until I downloaded the Google toolbar, and then the problem was eliminated except for a repetitive and grating "Micorsoft" box that would pop up every so often. Then the other day, IE started shutting down repeatedly. That was enough, and I gave up.

I looked over to TechTV for recommendations, and I quickly downloaded Mozilla. And it's great. No more popup ads. No more random shutdowns or IE-caused freezings. It even imported my entire IE Favorites list. In fact, my only complaint is that the post composition windows at CBR are now half their previous width. But if I can know that my browser won't self-destruct while writing a post, I think I can live with that.

Like that horrible McDonald's campaign says, I'm lovin' it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home